Swan Spa is open again after the Covid Lockdown and we are welcoming our customers under the guidelines as recommended by the BC Government. We appreciate your continued support under these guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of our customers and staff
Due to increased measures to protect our clients and employees, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions below for your appointments:
Before you make an appointment
If you have any symptoms or have been outside of Canada or in contact with any family/friends who have travelled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks please let us know immediately so we can arrange for alternate timing for your appointment.
- Please arrive FIVE minutes before your scheduled appointment. Wait outside until your room is ready.
- Wear a face mask & and sanitizing upon your entry into the spa
We Care About You
- Clean and Sanitize all the stations tables and washrooms
- Sanitize door furniture after every appointment.
- All Staff wear masks and do all appropriate hand sanitization after every appointment.
We have taken extra precautions and cleaning measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients, and we ask that all guests follow the guidelines to ensure a comfortable experience at our spa.